Heal Your Heart
Heal the Roots of Pain
Dissolve Fear & Anxiety
End Negative Patterns & Mind Loops
Release Shame, Guilt, Judgement
Resolve Past Life Challenges
Gain Support for Physical Healing
Empower Your Confidence
Gain Emotional Balance
Experience Greater Ease
Open Your Creativity
Own Your Personal Talents
Unleash Your Voice
Neutralize Addiction Energy
Deepen Your Focus
Deepen Connection with Source/Spirit
Deepen Your Meditation Practice
Deepen Your Dimensional Awareness
Master Your Energy
Actualize Spiritual Gifts
Master Your Mind
Know Your Purpose
Manifest More of What You Want in Life
Licenses, Certifications, Relevant Experience
- Licensed Hypnotherapist
- Certified Usui Reiki and Usui Tibetan Reiki Master
- Ordained Minister
- Certified Professional Coach
- Certified in 5-Path Hypnosis Protocol
- Certified Teacher of Self-Hypnosis
- Certified Non-Touch Quantum Energy Healing Practitioner
- Certified Vocal Sound Healing Practitioner
- Certified Instructor of "Healing Hands" Energy Healing
- Certified Instructor of Multi-Dimensional Perception Practices
- Instructor of Voice Empowerment and Vocal Sound Healing
- Certified in Knowing the Signs of Human Trafficking (and What to Do)
- Training in NLP and Inner Language Empowerment
- Training in Organizational Change Management
- Consultant for Human-Centric Organizational Change
- Communications Consultant for Organizations in Digital Transformation
- COVID Communications Consultant for Microsoft
- Training in Remote Viewing
- Training in Inclusive Communications.
- Training in operatic and classical voice.
- Graduate of Purdue University
- Post-graduate work at University of Washington
- Additional training and education with a variety of mentors and institutions, including The Monroe Institute (Consciousness Studies), Joe McMoneagle (Remote Viewing Training), Juliet and Jiva Carter (Metaphysical/Spiritual Studies), Tom Kenyon (Vocal Sound Healing Training), Erica Ginnis (Energy Healing, Spiritual, Metaphysical Training), Erica Flint (Hypnotherapy Training), Marisa Peer (Hypnotherapy Studies), Skip Atwater (Remote Viewing Studies), Madeline Hartman (Energy Reading, Psychical Development Training).
- Support group facilitator for people in recovery from addiction and eating disorders
- Support volunteer for new refugees in the United States through International Rescue Committee.
- Experience leading in-person and online trainings for global audiences on conscious change communication practices.
- Experience working in diverse multi-cultural environments and with individuals of diverse spiritual and religious backgrounds.
- Susan is also experienced in supporting people-centered digital transformation for organizations. Her skills in change management strategy, inclusive communications, technology writing, interviewing, and training combined with her background in consciousness studies, healing, and personal empowerment make her a powerful addition to companies interested in elegant transformation and ongoing innovation. She has contributed to transformation initiatives for several Fortune 500 organizations.